Friday 7 May 2010

Grumpy bun

Skittles and Button's don't like it when I won't let them go in the living room to play. To be fair to me, these two are pretty spoilt bunnies, and spend most of the time when we are home springing across the furniture in the living room. AND when we are out at work they are left alone in a pretty big kitchen! Anyway, here is Skittles being grumpy at me when i try to stop him leaving the kitchen... watch as I try to stroke his head and he tries to push my hand away in a sulk!

4 comments:

  1. You thump you hear after about 11 seconds is skittles thumping the floor at me... I think in protest because I'm blocking the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunnies do not like to be denied access, we can confirm that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was Mickey last night as I was shooing him out of my bedroom (story to follow on my blog later). How dare I prevent him from inspecting his house? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunnies like to be able to roam....

    ReplyDelete